Get help at one of our centers across New Hampshire.
Our Recovery Centers are safe places where recovery development occurs and where individuals will be matched with people offering recovery support services. Our centers are a place where you will be heard; a venue for healthy, drug and alcohol free socialization; and family supports for all stages of recovery.
We respect all pathways to addiction recovery and will help individuals and their families with access to supports that work for them.
What is a Recovery Center?
- A location for the recovery community to organize and support one another
- A location for individuals and family members to receive recovery support services
- A resource center for individuals and families attempting to navigate a pathway to recovery
- A host location for all different types of recovery meetings, 12 step and others
- A safe place where recovery community social events can be held
Who do Recovery Centers serve?
We serve anyone who is in recovery or seeking recovery, and their families.
"I don't know where I would be in life if it weren't for HOPE. I came to this town homeless and still picking up the pieces. The people I met here will always be my friends. It gave me a place to go and allowed me to get out of myself and volunteer. My life is already better and I owe a lot of that to HOPE and the people there.”
– Vinnie K., Concord NH
“A community recovery center would have been critical to saving Amber’s life. When she was ready, we could not find somewhere for her to go. As parents, we were limited in our knowledge of the available resources. A community center would have given her a place to go where people would understand what she was going through.”
– Kriss Blevens, Amber’s Stepmother
What services do you provide at your centers?
- Peer coaching and support
- All types of support and recovery meetings
- Health and wellness workshops
- Resource library
- Sober events
- Family education and support
- 12-step fellowships
- Volunteer opportunities
- Community outreach and advocacy
- Telephone recovery support
- Navigation to services.
Learn more about how we help.