Your experience as an addiction survivor or family member can transform lives.
Our peer volunteers are the backbone of everything we do.
Our addiction management services, including recovery coaching and telephone recovery support, are provided to anyone who needs them, free of charge. That’s why we depend so much on trained volunteers to help others get well and stay well.
But it’s not just about helping others. Your experience as a trained volunteer gives you valuable skills and experience, and helps strengthen your own recovery as well.
We'll match you with an opportunity that meets your needs and interests:
- Help out as a Telephone Recovery Support volunteer, making weekly calls to individuals in recovery to check in and provide support.
- Become a Recovery Coach, helping individuals and families get well.
- Join our speaker’s bureau. Share your own addiction survivor story and inspire others by speaking to community organizations, employers and others.
- Help us organize, plan and execute community awareness events.
- Provide office and front-desk support in our Recovery Center, including answering phones and various administrative tasks.
- Learn more. If you’re interested in learning more about volunteering, or have questions, please fill out our online interest form. Our volunteer coordinator will get back to you in one business day.
Or, if you're ready to get started, you can download our application form. Complete the form, then mail it to us or drop it off in our Recovery Center.